Leighton Meester Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leighton Meester Community

LM gerbėjų Lietuviškas forumas

rodiklisrodiklis  Latest imagesLatest images  IeškotiIeškoti  RegistruotisRegistruotis  Prisijungti  

It was brutal': Jessica Biel on seeing her naked body plastered all over internet in stripper film flop

Go down 
AutoriusPranešimas
lujinyu
sveikas atvykęs į LM bendruominę!

Pranešimų skaičius : 3

It was brutal': Jessica Biel on seeing her naked body plastered all over internet in stripper film flop Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: It was brutal': Jessica Biel on seeing her naked body plastered all over internet in stripper film flop   It was brutal': Jessica Biel on seeing her naked body plastered all over internet in stripper film flop EmptyPen. 11 11, 2011 1:02 am

Hollywood star Jessica Biel has revealed she cringes over naked scenes in the disastrous film, Powder Blue.
ugg boots on sale
UGG Kensington black
tall ugg boots
classic tall ugg boots on sale
In the revealing interview Biel, 29, said that said it was 'brutal' to see her naked body plastered all over the internet in the clip from the movie.

She played a stripper trying to earn money to raise her terminally ill son in the film - which went straight to DVD.

'It's unfortunate, ' she said.

'It was brutal for a while. There was so much more that we put into it. '

But despite the embarrassment Biel says she might go naked again.

'I wasn't so scarred by the experience that i wouldn't do it again, ' she said.

'If a director I trusted came to me with an amazing opportunity and it felt organic, I would do it. '

Despite her glitzy lifestyle and heartthrob on again, off again boyfriend Justin Timberlake, Biel said that she still feels lonely 'all the time'.

'You live this weird gypsy lifestyle, having to make new friends all the time, going to a different city living in a new place. '
She said that meeting A-list men happens completely by accident: 'Let me tell you, ' she said.

'It never happens on purpose. '

Biel is currently starring in total Recall with Colin Farrell.

'The other day Colin and I were in our harnesses, hoisted up 30 feet in the air, looking down saying: 'Holy s**t. This is crazy.

'The adrenaline rush of that was explosive. We hit the bottom, looked at each other and burst into giggles. That was an I-love-my-job moment. '
Atgal į viršų Go down

It was brutal': Jessica Biel on seeing her naked body plastered all over internet in stripper film flop
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 11

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
Leighton Meester Community :: Sveikas! :: Miela Žinutė-
Pereiti į: